We are preparing a political action to push forward our requests regarding funding of treatments and compression garments for lymphedema by the RAMQ.
Please send our letter and petition to your MNA by Tuesday, March 6, which is World Lymphedema Day. Click here!
HERE ARE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING THE PETITION TO YOUR MEMBER OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
By Tuesday, March 6 or on the same day
TO FIND THE NAME OF YOUR ELECTORAL DISTRICT
- Go to:https://www.electionsquebec.qc.ca/english/provincial/electoral-map/find-your-electoral-division.php?choixVille=67050&choixcarte2=2011
- Enter your postal code. You get the name of your electoral division
TO FIND THE NAME OF YOUR MNA
- Go to:http://www.assnat.qc.ca/en/deputes/index.html
- RESEARCH (press the CTRL and F keys simultaneously) and enter the name of your electoral division OR READ the list and find your electoral division.
- At the end of the line assigned to your MNA/ electoral division, click on: Email
TO SEND THE PETITION BY EMAIL TO YOUR MNA
- In the window that opens with your MNA’s email address, enter as title: Petition for Fair Treatment of Lymphedema Patients.
- Download and open the Word document in this page and called: Lettre_deputé_mars2018-ENGLISH
- In this Word document, make COPY (press CTRL and A keys simultaneously, then press CTRL and C keys simultaneously)
- Return to the email window for your MNA and PASTE (press CTRL and V keys simultaneously) in the message space.
- At the bottom, enter your first and last name, postal address and telephone number.
- Click on: Send
- Congratulations! You made a concrete gesture for the cause of lymphedema!!!!
Many thanks for your support and participation!
The LAQ Team