LYMPHEDEMA ASSOCIATION OF QUÉBEC
2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge de Montréal 5k
Saturday, April 22, 2017, 11:00 am, Park Jean Drapeau, Montréal
Our Lymphedema teams are participating for the 7th year in the 2017 Scotiabank Charity Challenge 5k walk/run on Apr 22, 2017, 11.00, at Park Jean Drapeau. Come join in the fun and help support the Lymphedema Cause!
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- To walk or run 5km with our team register at:
- Scroll down the page & choose: Lymphedema Association of Québec. Click on the LOGO and choose on the right Register and fundraise.
- Follow the instructions on the registration form. Enter your Charity Pin Code 17AQL5K .
This PIN enables you to register for the 5km walk until April 17 (or until the registration is full) at a reduced charity rate: $35 + $1.75 (tx 5%) + $3.82 (processing fees)
- Once you have registered for the walk, please follow the instructions to sign up for your fund-raising page for the LAQ.
HOW CAN YOU DONATE?
- To sponsor us, click on: http://canadarunningseries.com/scotiabank-montreal/community-and-charity/official-charities/
- Scroll down the page & choose: Lymphedema Association of Québec and click on make a donation
- Choose a team or a name of a participant.
If you wish to get more information, register or donate with by phone or email, please contact
us at 514-979-2463 or email@example.com.