Welcome! We invite you to become a member of the LAQ and enjoy the many benefits.
By becoming a member of the LAQ or renewing your membership, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The current year’s Resource Guide in print format
- LAQ Information Kit – complete with first membership and updated publications sent upon renewal
- NEW: the LAQ Cellulitis card to present at the emergency room EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS
- NEW: our Self-measurement Guidelines with step-by-step photos, FREE FOR MEMBERS
- Pathways print magazine in english (4 issues per year)
- LAQ e-newsletter (english), including Lymphedema news and LAQ original articles
- VIP invitations to LAQ education and support meetings and conferences (virtual events during the pandemic)
- Subscription to our mailing list to stay informed about lymphedema, financial and medical insurance issues, as well as research and treatment news
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting
Your membership is an essential source of revenue for our association. Become a regular member of the LAQ for only $35.00.
If you prefer to join by mail or email, click here
We greatly appreciate any additional amount you may wish to add as a charitable donation. Please complete the Membership and Donation Form without delay. You will receive an official charitable donation receipt ONLY for the donation amount.
The success of our activities and programs depends on our members. Become involved. Stay informed. Benefit from all the services the LAQ offers! We need you!